14 shops gutted in Magura

14 shops gutted in Magura

0

At least 14 shops were gutted by a fire that broke out at Gangarampur Bazar in Shalikha upazila on Sunday night.
Maniruzzaman, an official of Magura Fire Service, said the fire originated from an electric short circuit at a shop of Sujon Biswas in the area at about 11:00 pm and soon engulfed 13 other adjoining shops.On information, two fire fighting units from Magura and Narail rushed to the spot and extinguished the blaze with the help of locals.Affected shop owners said the loss caused by the fire would go up to Tk40 lakh. -UNB, Magura

Share.
Loading...

Comments are closed.