2 electrocuted in Gaibandha

2 electrocuted in Gaibandha

0

Gaibandha – Two people died from electrocution at Ballamjhar village in Sadar upazila on Monday.The deceased were identified as Aijal Mia, 50, and Belal Mia, 16 of the village.Mohammad Shahriar, officer-in-charge of Sadar Police Station, said Aijal went to the house of Belal to repair a fan in the morning.
At one stage, Aijal got electrocuted when he came in contact with a live electric wire.

Belal Mia met the same fate while trying to save Aijal, said the OC.UNB

Share.
Loading...

Comments are closed.