2 siblings die 'inhaling toxic gas' in Gazipur | Greenwatch Dhaka | The leading online daily of Bangladesh

2 siblings die ‘inhaling toxic gas’ in Gazipur


Dhaka  – Two siblings died reportedly inhaling toxic gas in a septic tank at Sombazar in Kaliganj upazila in Gazipur on Sunday.The deceased were identified as Mohsin, 40, and his younger brother Masum, 28, of the area,UNB News Agency Reported.
Witnesses said the two brothers fell sick due to toxic gas inhalation while cleaning a septic tank at a house at Sombazar around 1 pm.
They were first taken to Kaliganj Upazila Health Complex. Later, they died on way to a hospital Dhaka.


Comments are closed.