2 workers die from toxic gas inhalation in Rangpur

2 workers die from toxic gas inhalation in Rangpur

0

Dhaka-Two construction workers died due to inhalation of toxic gas while working in a septic tank at Radha Ballow in the city in Rangpur on Friday.Gourango, 30, of Panapukur village in Gangachara upazila and Hasan Ali, 28. of Damodarpur Boro Maidan area in the city, fell sick when they entered a septic tank at the house of Golam Ahmed Mukit around 11.00 am, said ABM Jahidul Islam, officer-in-charge of Kotwali police station.Later locals rescued them and took them to Rangpur Medical College Hospital where doctors declared them dead, the OC added.UNB news agency

Share.
Loading...

Comments are closed.