3 workers die inhaling toxic gas in Noakhali

3 workers die inhaling toxic gas in Noakhali

0

Three workers died after inhaling toxic gas in a septic tank at Modhyam Charpara village in Companyganj upazila on Monday morning.The deceased were identifie as Zafor 25, son of Sheikh Ahmed, Zafor, 30, son of Mofiz Ullah and Babul, 26, son of Abul Kashem.Sajedur Rahman, officer-in-charge of Companyganj Police Station, said the three workers ell ill while cleaning the septic tank of one Nur’s house at the village around 9.Later, they were rushed to Companyganj Upazila Health Complex where doctor declared them dead. -UNB, Noakhali

Share.
Loading...

Comments are closed.