4 electrocuted in 3 districts

4 electrocuted in 3 districts

0

Dhaka – Four people were electrocuted in separate incidents in Jashore, Jhalakatiand Cumilla districts on Monday and Tuesday.In Jhalakati, a young man died after receiving an electric shock while trying to unplug a battery from charging at Noikathi village of Rajapur upazila on Tuesday morning.

The deceased was identified as Amin, 25, son of Sekendar Ali of the village.In Cumilla, a factory worker was electrocuted at Comilla BSCIC Industrial Area on Tuesday noon.

The deceased was identified as Surendra Tripura, 30, son of Khasam Kumar Tripura of Hasanabad village in Fatikchhari upazila of Chattogram. He used to work at Nahar Flour Mills in the BSCIC Area.

The factory was inundated by rainwater on Monday night. Surendra came in touch with a live electric wire while removing the water with an electric motor on Tuesday noon.

Factory owner Riyad Niwazul Haq said Surendra joined work on Monday after Eid-ul-Fitr vacation.

In Jashore, a young man died as he came in touch with a live electric line around 10 am on Tuesday at Shukdevnagar village in Bagharpara upazila.

The deceased was identified as Raju Ahmed, 30, son of Abul Hossain Master of the village.

Family members said Raju got an electric shock while fixing a multi-plug.He was taken to Bagharpara Upazila Health Complex where the duty doctor declared him dead.

In Chougachha upazila, a minor boy was electrocuted at South Kayarpara village around 8 pm on Monday.

The deceased was identified as Rafin Islam, 9, son of Rafiqul Islam and a Class-II student. Rafiqul said his son got electrocuted while trying to put a mobile phone charger into an electric socket.The boy was taken to a hospital immediately only to be declared dead.UNB

Share.
Loading...

Comments are closed.