4 injured as house catches fire from gas leak in city

4 injured as house catches fire from gas leak in city

0

Dhaka – Four members of a family suffered burn injuries in a fire caused by gas leak at their residence in Jurain area of city on Saturday morning.The injured were identified as Abul Kalam Azad, 40, his wife Jesmin Begum, 35, their son Md Rony, 13, and nephew Sharmin Akhter, 20,UNB News Agency Reported.The fire broke out at their tin-shed house adjacent to Madina Mosque in Bour Bazar area around 8.30am, leaving them burn injuried.
Later they were admitted at the burn unit of the Dhaka Medical College Hospital (DMCH).

Share.

Comments are closed.