Bogra couple dies from electrocution | Greenwatch Dhaka | The leading online daily of Bangladesh

Bogra couple dies from electrocution


Dhaka – A man and his wife died from electrocution in their house in the city’s Shibbati Sabuj Sangha area in Bogra on Monday.The deceased were identified as, Golam Mostafa, 50, a trader and his wife Dolly Begum, 42,UNB News Agency Reported.
Aslam Ali, inspector (investigation) of Bogra Sadar thana, said,Dolly got electrocuted as she came in contact with a live electric wire while hanging wet clothes inside the house in the afternoon and Golam Mostafa met the same fate when he came forward to save his wife.Their niece Jonny, who sustained injuries while trying to save them,was admitted to Shaeed Ziaur Rahman Medical College Hospital.


Comments are closed.