Boy burn to death, 2 injured in Ctg fire | Greenwatch Dhaka | The leading online daily of Bangladesh

Boy burn to death, 2 injured in Ctg fire


A boy was burnt to death and two others were injured after a fire broke out in a shop at Enayet Bazar area under city’s Kotwali thana on Monday night.The deceased was identified as Mohammad Naieem, 14, son of Amir Hossain, hailed from Hashem Nagar area under Borhan Uddin thana of Bhola.The injured -Yasin, 32 and Mohon, 25 were undergoing treatment at the burn unit of Chittagong Medical College Hospital (CMCH).Fire Brigade sources said three persons were injured in a fire originated from electric short circuit at a food shop at Goalapara area of Enayet Bazar.CMCH police outpost sources said the three persons were admitted to the hospital where Naieem succumbed to his burn injuries. -BSS, Chittagong


Comments are closed.