Boy dies as meat gets stuck in throat in Jessore

Boy dies as meat gets stuck in throat in Jessore

0

A boy died through suffocation after a piece of meat got stuck in his throat at Jhumjhumpur in Jessore district on Saturday night.The deceased was identified as Al Amin, 12, son of Kalam Molla, a resident of the village. The deceased’s father Kalam said Al Amin fell sick with suffocation after a piece of meat got stuck in his throat while he was having dinner at night. He was rushed to Jessore Medical College Hospital at about 10:00 pm where he died later. -UNB, Benapole

 

 

Share.
Loading...

Comments are closed.