Carpenter electrocuted in Sherpur | Greenwatch Dhaka | The leading online daily of Bangladesh

Carpenter electrocuted in Sherpur


Dhaka- A carpenter died from electrocution in Nabinagar area of the district town in Sherpur on Sunday morning.Witnesses said Jahurul Islam, 34, son of Abdul Halim Mistri, a resident of Nabinagar Gairal Bari area, was going to a paddy field adjacent to his house for collecting feed for his cattle.However, Jahurul got electrocuted when he touched an iron pillar which was directly connected with live electric wire around 8:00 am and died on the spot, said officer-in-charge of Sherpur Sadar Police Station M Nazrul Islam.UNB news agency


Comments are closed.