College girl electrocuted in Laxmipur | Greenwatch Dhaka | The leading online daily of Bangladesh

College girl electrocuted in Laxmipur


Dhaka  – A college student died from electrocution at her maternal grandfather’s house at East Aladadpur village in Sadar upazila in Laxmipur on Thursday afternoon.The deceased was identified as Shamima Sultana Sufti, a 1st year student of Chandraganj Kafil Uddin Degree College and daughter of Shahadat Hossain Khokan of Basudouhita village in Sadar upazila,UNB News Agency Reported.
Locals and police said Shamima had been missing for long after returning home from college. Later, she was found electrocuted in the
bathroom of her room.Relatives rescued and rushed her to Chandraganj National Hospital where doctor declared her dead.Acting officer-in-charge of Chandraganj Police Station Abdul Aziz confirmed the incident.


Comments are closed.