College student electrocuted in Meherpur

College student electrocuted in Meherpur

0

Dhaka  – A college student died from electrocution at Purbomaldahoh village in Gangni upazila in Meherpur on Friday night.The deceased was identified as Al Kabir, son of Abdul Latif, a resident of the village and a honours student of the Bangla Department in Meherpur Government CollegeQuoting Locals, Badrul Alam, local ward councillor, said Kabir came in contact with a live electric wire while plugging a electric connection for paddy thrashing at his house around 8am.Later he was taken to Gangni Upazila Health Complex where doctors declared him dead.

Share.
Loading...

Comments are closed.