Construction worker electrocuted in Jessore | Greenwatch Dhaka | The leading online daily of Bangladesh

Construction worker electrocuted in Jessore


Dhaka – A construction worker died from electrocution and another suffered severe injuries at Majhidpur village in Keshabpur upazila in Jessore on Thursday afternoon.Locals said Abdul Majid, 33, son of late Abdul Gafur Sheikh and Babul, 20, son of Abdul Hamid, got electrocuted while working at the house of one Atiar Rahman, a resident of the village.Later, witnesses rescued the duo and took them to Keshabpur Upazila Health Complex where doctors declared Abdul Majid dead.Babul was referred to Khulna Medical College Hospital as his condition deteriorated.UNB news agency


Comments are closed.