Couple burnt in capital gas cylinder blast

Couple burnt in capital gas cylinder blast

0

A man and his wife sustained burn injuries in a fire that broke out from a gas cylinder explosion in the city’s Mohammadpur area early Tuesday.

The injured Saiful Islam Rubel, 28, and his wife Sajena Akhter, 18, were admitted to the burn unit of Dhaka Medical College Hospital (DMCH).Sub-inspector Bacchu Miah, in charge of DMCH police outpost, said the fire broke out at their tin-shed house on road no. 13 in Nabinagar Housing after the a cocking gas cylinder exploded around 5 am, leaving the duo injured.They were admitted to the hospital around 6:30am, he added.

source: UNB

Share.
Loading...

Comments are closed.