Couple electricuted in Naogaon

Couple electricuted in Naogaon

0

A couple died from electrocution at Chapadal village in Badalgachchi upazila early Friday.
The deceased were identified as Yeasin Ali, 60, and his wife Rina Begum, 52, of the village.Akbar Ali, sub-inspector of Badalgachchi Police Station, said Yeasin Ali died on the spot when he came in contact with a live electric wire while feeding chicken at his poultry farm around 5am.
At one stage, Rina Begum also received electric shock as she moved forward  to save her husband.
Seeing the bodies lying on the floor of the poultry farm, local people informed the matter to police.- UNB

Share.

Comments are closed.