Couple electrocuted in Rajshahi

Couple electrocuted in Rajshahi

0

Dhaka  – A couple died and their two daughters were injured from electrocution at Morshedpur village in Bagha upazila in Rajshahi early Monday.The deceased were identified as Abul Kalam Abu, 55, a resident of the village, and his wife Farida Begum.Ali Mahmud, officer-in-charge of Bagha Police Station, said Abul Kalam came in contact with an electrically charged fence wire, put around the house to protect the household poultry from jackals, when he went to the toilet early in the morning,UNB News Agency Reported.Hearing his screams, his wife and his two daughters rushed there and tried to rescue him.At one stage, all the family members were electrocuted critically critically.Later, neighbours rescued them and took them to Bagha Upazila Health Complex where doctor declared the couple dead.

Share.

Comments are closed.