Electrician dies from electrocution in city

Electrician dies from electrocution in city

0

Dhaka – An electrician died from electrocution in the city’s Lalbagh area on Saturday.Sub-inspector Bachchu Miah, also camp in-charge of Dhaka Medical College Hospital (DMCH) police camp, said Jewel, 26, suffered injuries after he came in contact with a live electric wire while working in a house at noon.Jewel was taken to the DMCH around 2:50pm where doctors declared him dead, said Bachchu Miah.UNB news agency

Share.
Loading...

Comments are closed.