Factory worker electrocuted in Rajshahi

Factory worker electrocuted in Rajshahi

0

Dhaka – A biscuit factory worker died from electrocution at Nandangachhi in Charghat upazila on Wednesday night.
Police said Nayan Ali, 19, son of Mantu Miah of Khordogabindapur village, used to work at Moslem Biscuit Factory at Nandangachhi.Nayan got electrocuted while sleeping on a battery-run auto rickshaw as the three-wheeler was connected with the electric line for taking charge.Later, Nayan was taken to Charghat Upazila Health Complex where doctor declared him dead.An unnatural death case was filed in this connection.UNB news agency

Share.
Loading...

Comments are closed.