Farmer dies inhaling septic tank gas in Chuadanga

Farmer dies inhaling septic tank gas in Chuadanga

0

Dhaka- A farmer died and another fell sick after inhaling toxic gas in a septic tank at Ibrahimpur village of Damurhuda upazila in Chuadanga  on Monday.The deceased was identified as Ziarul Islam, hailing from the village.Locals said Ziarul went inside the septic tank to recover his neighbour’s mobile phone set at 11am.As Ziarul fell sick his friend Hajrat got into the tank to rescue him but Hajrat also fell sick.Later, being informed by locals, a team of fire service rescued the two.They were rushed to Chuadanga Sadar Hospital where doctors declared Ziarul dead.UNB news agency

Share.
Loading...

Comments are closed.