Farmer electrocuted in Rajshahi

Farmer electrocuted in Rajshahi

0

Dhaka – A farmer died from electrocution at Gollapara Cinema Hall area in Tanore upazila in Rajshahi on Wednesday noon.Rezaul Islam, officer-in-charge of Tanore Police Station, said Majidul Chowdhury, 44, son of Manik Chowdhury of Gollapra area died on the spot when he came in contact with a live electric wire around 12pm.

The face and a portion of the body of Majidul sustained burn injuries following the incident, said the OC.On information, police recovered the body and sent it to sadar hospital. A case was filed in this connection.UNB

Share.
Loading...

Comments are closed.