Fire guts electric-cable shop in Ctg | Greenwatch Dhaka | The leading online daily of Bangladesh

Fire guts electric-cable shop in Ctg


An electric-cable shop was gutted in Shitolpur area under Sitakunda upazila of the district in the early hours of Monday. Fire Service & Civil Defense sources said the fire originated from an electric short-circuit at an old electric-cable shop in the area around 4 am.
Being informed, two units of fire fighters from Kumira station rushed to the spot and brought the flame under control, said Abdullah Harun Pasha, senior station officer of Kumira Fire Station.The damaged caused by the fire could not be ascertained immediately, he added. -BSS, Chittagong


Comments are closed.