Backache is the most common problem and here are few home remedies to cure it
Stressful life, traveling, workouts or aging — all these lead to one most common health problem i.e. backache. It is one health issue which makes us restless and if not taken care of results in making our routine terrible. Here are a few home remedies to get rid of that backache:
- Mix camphor in coconut oil and boil it for 5 minutes. Cool it and store it in a bottle. Massage it twice in a week before going to sleep to get rid of backache.
- In a bucket of lukewarm or slightly hot water, add few drops of eucalyptus oil. Taking a bath with this water will help you get rid of backache as well as body pain. Not just that, it makes you feel stress-free.
- While you’re spending some time watching TV, put a hot-water bag on back supported by a cushion. The heat based treatment will help you recover backache.
- Massage your back with mustard oil an hour prior to going for a shower. Make sure you take a hot water shower.
- In a warm glass of milk, add a pinch of turmeric and few drops of honey. Make it a habit to have this regularly to get rid of backache, body pain as well as cough and cold too.
- Add ginger while brewing your tea, it will help you lower the chances of backache.
- Using an herbal oil for massaging your back also ensures a quick recovery.
- Take a tube sock and fill it with rice.(make sure to tie off end of the sock). Heat in microwave for 3-5 minutes, then just lay it wherever you have the pain. It works wonders for lower back pain.