Housewife burned in Satkhira gas cylinder blast    | Greenwatch Dhaka | The leading online daily of Bangladesh

Housewife burned in Satkhira gas cylinder blast   

0

Dhaka – A housewife sustained burn injuries as a gas cylinder exploded at Pirojpur village in Ashashuni upazila in Satkhira early Saturday.The injured was identified as Tumpa Khatun, 27, wife of Saiful Islam.The victim told reporters that the gas cylinder exploded when she was cooking for sehri and a fire broke out from the explosion, leaving her injured.Shariful Islam, surgery specialist of Satkhira Sadar Hospital said Tumpa received 70 percent burn injury and they referred the victim to burn unit of Dhaka Medical College Hospital.UNB news agency

Share.
Loading...

Comments are closed.