Madrasah student electrocuted in Sylhet | Greenwatch Dhaka | The leading online daily of Bangladesh

Madrasah student electrocuted in Sylhet


Dhaka – A madrasah student died from electrocution at Chakta village in Jointapur upazila in Sylhe on Tuesday.The deceased was identified as Mohammad Mamun,17, a student of Chakta Alim Madrasah, and son of Abu Bakkar Miah, a resident of the village,UNB news agency reporter.Baharul Alam Bahar, chairman of Darbasto union, said Mamun came in contact with a live electric wire while he was repairing a multi-plug at his house at about 5pm and died on the spot.


Comments are closed.