Man dies inhaling septic tank gas in Nilphamari

Man dies inhaling septic tank gas in Nilphamari

0

Dhaka  – A man died after inhaling toxic gas in a septic tank of a house at Masterpara village in Sadar upazila in Nilphamari on Tuesday night.The deceased was identified as Monir Uddin, 35, son of Mansur Ali of the village.Manager Kebad Ali of Fire Service and Civil Defence of Sadar station said Monir died on the spot after he fell into the septic tank while
opening its lid.On information, a fire-fighting unit rushed in and recovered the body.-UNB

Share.

Comments are closed.