Man electrocuted in Jessore | Greenwatch Dhaka | The leading online daily of Bangladesh

Man electrocuted in Jessore

0

Benapole -A man died and his wife was injured from  electrocution at Barandi Mollapara in Jessore district town on Thursday night.Mizanur Rahman, uncle of the victim, said Ashraful Islam,33, received shock while picking clothes from a GI string that got electrified after a snapped electric wire from the neighbouring house fell on the roof of his tin-shed house at night.His wife Parul Akter, 25, also met the same fate as she came to his rescue. Later the couple were rushed to Jessore Medical College Hospital where doctors declared Ashraful dead. (UNB)

Share.
Loading...

Comments are closed.