Man electrocuted in Jessore

Man electrocuted in Jessore

0

Dhaka  – A man died from electrocution at Shripur village in Manirampur upazila in Benapole on Saturday night.The deceased was identified as Anwar Hossain Khaja, 35, son of Sorir Molla, a resident of the village,UNB News Agency Reported.Family members said some workers of Palli Bidyut Samity were working in the area at about 11:00 am when Khaja came in contact with a live electric wire while he was passing through the area.Khaja was rushed to Manirampur Upazila Health Complex where doctors declared him dead.

Share.
Loading...

Comments are closed.