Man electrocuted in Jhenidah

Man electrocuted in Jhenidah

0

A man died from electrocution in Jhenidah town on Friday morning.
The deceased was identified as Akkas Ali, 50, son of late Samer Ali Mandal, a resident of Goyeswar village in Jhenidah Sadar upazila.  He used to work as a night guard in Bazar Para area of the town.Officer-in-charge Iqbal Bahar Chowdhury of Sadar Police Station, quoting locals, said Akkas Ali came in contact with a live electric wire while plucking drumsticks (sojne) climbing a tree on the premises of the house of the judicial magistrate at 9:00am.  Informed, a fire fighting unit from the local fire station came in and disentangled the body from the wire.Police recovered the body and sent it for autopsy. UNB, Jhenidah

Share.
Loading...

Comments are closed.