Man electrocuted in Rajshahi

Man electrocuted in Rajshahi

0

A man died from electrocution at Gopalhati village in Puthia upazila on Monday.The deceased was identified as Hafiz Uddin, 40, son of Bhadur Uddin of the village.Inspector of Puthia Police Station Hafizur Rahman said Hafiz came in contact with a live electric wire while he was plucking Snake Gourd in the afternoon.Later, he was rushed to Rajshahi Medical College Hospital where on-duty doctors declared him dead. -UNB, Rajshahi

Share.

Comments are closed.