Mason electrocuted in Rajshahi

Mason electrocuted in Rajshahi

0

Dhaka – A mason died from electrocution while working at an under-construction building at Paranpur area under Charghat upazil on Saturday afternoon.The deceased is Mithun Ali, 20, son of Moktar Ali, a resident of Mungli village.Mithun came in contact with a live electric wire while working on the rooftop of an under-construction building around 12:30 pm, said officer-in-charge Nibaran Chandra Barman of Charghat Model Police Station.Later, critically injured Mithun was taken to Charghat Upazila Health Complex where doctors declared him dead, added the OC.An unnatural death case was filed in this connection.UNB news agency

Share.
Loading...

Comments are closed.