Minor boy dies after taking poison by mistake in Sirajganj

Minor boy dies after taking poison by mistake in Sirajganj

0

A minor boy, who fell sick after taking poison-mixed food mistakenly,died at Sirajganj General Hospital on Tuesday.
The victim was identified as Bayezid Hossain,8, son of Liakat Ali ofBhadraghat village of Kamarkhand upazila.
The victim’s family members said Bayezid fell sick after taking poison mixed-food and was sent to Sirajganj General Hospital.
Bayezid was not taken to the emergency unit as ward boys of the hospital demanded Tk500 from his father.
As his family members refused to give the money, the ward boys did not get any seat for him in the emergency unit.
At one stage, when Bayezid felt sick more seriously, he was sent to the child ward of the hospital where he died.
The victim’s father Liakat alleged that Bayezid died due to negligence of hospital authorities as he refused to give money for seat in the
emergency unit.-UNB

Share.
Loading...

Comments are closed.