Mustafizur’s cousin electrocuted in Satkhira

Mustafizur’s cousin electrocuted in Satkhira

0

Satkhira  – The Eid celebrations for Bangladesh’s cuter master Mustafizur Rahman and his family turned sour as one of his
cousins was electrocuted at their house of Tetulia village in Kaliganj upazila on Thursday morning.The deceased was identified as Motahar Hossain, 28, son of Mustafizur’ s paternal uncle late Momin Gazi of the village.Officer-in-charge of Kaliganj Police Station said Laskar Jayadul Haque said Motahar came in touch with a live electrical wire while
giving power connection to a motor just before the Eid congregation.He was taken to local Nalta Hospital where he died around 9:45 am while undergoing treatment.Mustafizur Rahman said his cousin was accidentally electrocuted. “Although he was taken to hospital, he could not be saved,” said the cutter sensation. (UNB)

Share.

Comments are closed.