One dies, four get suffocation injuries from fire in capital

One dies, four get suffocation injuries from fire in capital

0

Dhaka – A young man died from suffocation and three others fell sick when fire broke out at a room beside the vegetable market in the city’s New Market area early Wednesday.
Atiqul Haque Chowdhury, inspector of Fire Service Control Room, said the fire originated from a burning mosquito coil at the room beside the vegetable market around 1:42 am where the four people were asleep.

On information, two fire-fighting units rushed there and doused the blaze around 2:30 am.
The fire service men rescued the four from the room.
Later, they were rushed to Dhaka Medical College Hospital where doctors declared Amjad,21, dead.
Amjad died of suffocation due to the fire, said Inspector Mojammel Hossain, in-charge of DMCH police camp.- News Desk

Share.
Loading...

Comments are closed.