One electrocuted in Jessore

One electrocuted in Jessore

0

Dhaka – A madrasah student died from electrocution at Galda village in Manirampur upazila of Jessore district on Sunday night.The deceased was identified as Tariqul Islam, 18, a student of Rajganj Madrasah and son of Ajgar Ali, a resident of the village,UNB news agency reported.Hasina Begum, mother of the deceased, said Tariqul came in contact with a live electric wire while he was setting up a plug to connect a fan at the house at about 11:00 pm.Later, he was rushed to Jessore Medical College Hospital where doctors declared him dead.

Share.

Comments are closed.