One electrocuted in Magura

One electrocuted in Magura

0

Dhaka – A man was electrocuted in Monirampur village of Sadar upazila in Magura on Monday afternoon.The deceased was Mushak Mollah, 40, a resident of the same village.Dr. Muktadir Rahman of Magura Medical Hospital said Mushak came in contact with a live electric wire while repairing a ceiling fan at his house,UNB News Agency Reported.Later, he was taken to Magura Sadar Hospital where doctors decleared him dead.An unnatural death (UD) case was filed in this connection.

Share.
Loading...

Comments are closed.