Schoolboy electrocuted in Moulvibazar | Greenwatch Dhaka | The leading online daily of Bangladesh

Schoolboy electrocuted in Moulvibazar


Dhaka – A schoolboy died from electrocution at Kechuloti village in Kamalganj upazila in Moulvibazar on Sunday morning.The deceased was identified as Shaon,8, son of Tajud Ali, a resident of the village and a class III student of Kechuloti Government
Primary School,UNB news agency reported.
Jewel Ahmed, chairman of Shamshernagar union parishad, said Shaon came in contact with a live electric wire of a poultry farm of one Abul Hasan Chowdhury at the village around 6.30am while he was going to a local mosque for reading Arabic and was injured critically.Later he was rushed to Kamalganj Upazila Health Complex where doctors declared him dead.


Comments are closed.