Schoolboy electrocuted in Narsingdi | Greenwatch Dhaka | The leading online daily of Bangladesh

Schoolboy electrocuted in Narsingdi


A schoolboy died from electrocution at Baghata in Sadar upazila on Tuesday.The deceased was identified as Rohan Miah,12, a class VI student of Baghata Nur Aftab High School and son of Abul Kashem Miah, a resident of Shilmandi village of the same upazila.Locals said Rohan came in contact with a live electric wire while he trying to catch a nestling from a tree near his school at about 11:30 am, leaving him dead on the spot.A pal of gloom descended upon the area following his death.A UD case was filed in this connection. -UNB, Narsingdi


Comments are closed.