Schoolgirl dies from electrocution in Jessore

Schoolgirl dies from electrocution in Jessore

0

Dhaka  – A schoolgirl died from electrocution inside her school in Jhikargachha upazila in Jessore on Wednesday morning.The deceased was identified as Shathi Khatun, 10, a class IV student at Amritabazr Govt Primary School and daughter of Sabuj Hossain, a resident of Amritabazar village,UNB News Agency Reported.
Locals said the school authorities took electricity line through a low-quality wire from the adjacent post office at the village a few
days back.Witnesses said Sathi received shock while she came in contact with a live electric wire lying on the ground beside the schoolhouse and died on the spot in the morning.

Share.

Comments are closed.