Schoolteacher electrocuted in Sherpur | Greenwatch Dhaka | The leading online daily of Bangladesh

Schoolteacher electrocuted in Sherpur

0

A schoolteacher died from electrocution at Shapmari area of Vatshala union parishad in Sadar upazila on Thursday noon.
The deceased was identified as Shaiful Islam, 28, an assistant teacher of Shapmari High School and son of Suruj Ali of the area.
Locals said Shaiful was severely injured as he came in contract with a snapped electric wire at his fish farm in the village around 6:00pm.
Later he has rushed to Sadar Hospital where doctors declared him dead. -UNB, Sherpur

Share.
Loading...

Comments are closed.