Seven shops gutted in Magura fire | Greenwatch Dhaka | The leading online daily of Bangladesh

Seven shops gutted in Magura fire

0

Dhaka, Jul 13 – At least seven shops were gutted in a fire that broke out at a local bazar of Mohammadpur upazila sadar of Magura district early Thursday.Magura fire service officer Moniruzzaman said the fire originated from an electric short circuit at a shop around 3:00 am and soon engulfed the adjoining shops.
Five people were injured when they tried to put out the fire.
On information, fire fighters rushed in and brought the blaze under control. The goods worth about Tk 20 lakh were gutted in the fire.
Meanwhile, Deputy Commissioner of Magura visited the spot. – UNB

Share.
Loading...

Comments are closed.