Slum catches fire in Ctg | Greenwatch Dhaka | The leading online daily of Bangladesh

Slum catches fire in Ctg


A fire broke out at a slum in Sadar Ghat area of the city on Monday morning.Fire service officials said the fire erupted from a shanty at
Anumajhir Ghat slum around 11:05 am and soon engulfed the adjacent shanties.On information, four firefighting units rushed to the spot and doused the blaze later.The reason of the fire and extent of loss caused by the fire could not be assessed immediately. -UNB, Chittagong


Comments are closed.