Teenage boy electrocuted in Ctg

Teenage boy electrocuted in Ctg

0

Dhaka – A teenage boy died from electrocution while plugging in a mobile phone charger in Oxygen area in the port city early Friday. The deceased was identified as Mohammad Ali, 17, son of Abdus Salam, resident of the house of Abdul Monaf Sawdagar.Nayek Shilbrata Barua of Chittagong Medical College Hospital Police outpost, said Ali got electrocuted while plugging his mobile charger into a socket at his house at night.Later, he was rushed to the hospital where doctors declared him dead around 2 am.UNB news agency

Share.
Loading...

Comments are closed.