Teenage boy electrocuted in Jessore | Greenwatch Dhaka | The leading online daily of Bangladesh

Teenage boy electrocuted in Jessore


Dhaka – A teenage boy died from electrocution while listening music on his mobile phone through earpiece at Nauapara Bazar in Jessore district town early Tuesday,UNB News Agency Reported.Jamal Hossain, father of the victim, said Hridoy Hossain, 16, a worker of Nauapara Akij Jute Mills and a resident of Nauapara Rail Slum area, fell asleep while listening music with the mobile phone set on charge and the earpiece placed into the ears around 11 am.Getting no response from Hridoy in the morning, the house inmates called him but only to see his body lying on the bed.


Comments are closed.