Two killed in fire, electrocution in Natore | Greenwatch Dhaka | The leading online daily of Bangladesh

Two killed in fire, electrocution in Natore

0

Two people were killed in separate incidents of fire and electrocution in the district from Sunday night till Monday morning.A sexagenarian woman was burnt to death as a fire broke out in his house in Palpara area of Sadar upazila on Sunday night.The deceased was identified as Nili Kundu, 65, a resident of the village.
Fire service officials said the fire broke out from an oven of the house around 10pm and engulfed the entire house, leaving Nili dead on the spot.Meanwhile, another man died from electrocution in Maghnagar area of Naldanga upazila of the district on Monday morning.The deceased was identified as Dablu Molla, 35, a resident of the village.Local people said Dablu came in contact with a live electric wire while connecting a circuit in his poultry farm in the morning and died on the spot. -UNB, Natore

Share.
Loading...

Comments are closed.