Worker electrocuted during Jhute godown fire in Gazipur

Worker electrocuted during Jhute godown fire in Gazipur

0

Gazipur – A worker died due to electrocution during a fire incident at a Jhut godown in Tongi area of the city on Monday morning.The deceased was identified as Lal Miah, 32, a worker of the godown.Mohammad Selim Miah, station officer of Tongi Fire Service Station, said a fire broke out in the godawn around 8.30am.Lal Miah came in contact with a live electric wire and died on the spot.On information, two fire fighting units rushed to the spot and doused
the flame.The reason behind the fire could not be ascertained immediately.

Share.

Comments are closed.