Workers died after inhaling toxic gas | Greenwatch Dhaka | The leading online daily of Bangladesh

Workers died after inhaling toxic gas


Two workers on Sunday died and another fell sick after inhaling toxic gas in a septic tank of an under-construction building at BSCIC Industrial area in Sadar upazila in Kushtia.Witnesses said Ashiq, 22, son of Shahin Mollah, Shahin, 25, son of Mafiz Mollah and Mithun, 25 were working in the under-construction building of one Anisul Islam of the area.At one stage, Shahin slipped into a broken septic tank around 12:30pm and went missing.Later, Ashiq and Mithun entered the septic tank to rescue Shahin and went missing.On information, a firefighting unit rescued the trio and rushed them to Kushtia General Hospital where doctors declared Ashiq and Shahin dead.


Comments are closed.