Workshop employee dies from electrocution in city

Workshop employee dies from electrocution in city

0

Dhaka – An employee of an engineering workshop died from electrocution at Maddhya Pikepara of Mirpur in the city on Friday
morning.The deceased was identified as Md Sagar, 17, son of Ziaul Hoque of Maiddha Pikepara,UNB News Agency Reported.
Quoting family members, Sub-Inspector Jakir Hossain, duty officer of Mirpur police station, said Sagar got electric shock as he came in contact with a live electric while he was hanging his wet clothes over a wire in the morning.He was rushed to Dhaka Medical College Hospital where he died at around 11:30 am.

Share.
Loading...

Comments are closed.