Young man electrocuted in Manikganj

Young man electrocuted in Manikganj

0

A young man Shagor Miah, 25, son of Tuhin Miah was electrocuted at Islampur village under Dhamrai Thana of the district on Friday night.Local people said Shagor Miah was continuing electric work in his own house in Islampur village on Friday night.
Suddenly a live electric wire caught Shagor and he fell on the ground.Shargor lost his conscious and local people took him to Enam Medical College Hospital at Savar wher doctor declared him dead. -BSS, Manikganj

Share.

Comments are closed.