Youth dies from electrocution in Jessore

Youth dies from electrocution in Jessore

0

Dhaka – A young man died from electrocution at Satbaria village in Keshabpur upazila of Jessore district on Tuesday night.The deceased was identified as Sahabuddin Biswas,36, son of late Lokman Biswas of the village,UNB news agency reported.
Locals said Sahabuddin came in contact with a live electric wire while he was repairing a satellite dish line at the village at night.Later, he was rushed to Keshabpur upazila health complex where doctors declared him dead.

Share.

Comments are closed.